LaVolta are delighted to be partnering with GOLF Link to help find them an Online Product Manager. The business is in high growth mode and this is a key role to develop and deliver a market-leading consumer product that will drive revenue growth for their website and business. Reporting into the CEO, this role will suit someone with strong experience in website management and digital product development looking to combine their skills with a passion for the golf industry.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
• Leading the team to develop the product roadmap and drive new and existing GOLF Link products in the market
• Developing a comprehensive understanding of the customer experience and identifying and implementing improvements to existing functionality, design and structure
• Project management – owning the projects schedule including business requirements, planning and management
• Manage the IT development and project teams
• Budget management and reporting.
Some of the key skills needed:
• Strong BA and Product Management skills
• Strong Project and IT management experience
• Demonstrable experience, knowledge and passion for the Golf industry
• Ability to work with and engage a wide number of stakeholders and act as the conduit between IT and the business
• Good understanding of emerging technology and ability to work with highly technical teams.
If you are looking to join a customer focused company with an empowering and collaborative culture then this could be the place for you. Resumes and a covering letter outlining you suitability can be sent to Sophie Pattenden on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this position and match the criteria stipulated in the ad, we would like to hear from you. Your application will be handled in strictest confidence and any restrictions will be respected. You can use the link below to send your application by email to:
Lavolta Consulting Pty Ltd
2/661 Darling Street
Tel.: +61 (0)2 9818 3383 email@example.com