Innovative London-based start-up, well funded. Consumer ecommerce.
As the User Interaction Designer, you will own all aspects of creating a game changing user experience in the entertainment ecommerce space! We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is passionate about great user experience and has lots of attention for detail.
• Help to define the user model and create user interface for products and features
• Translate usability and field research findings into design improvements
• Develop and maintain design mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, storyboards, navigation maps and other design documents to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Gauge the usability of products, and make constructive suggestions for change
• Influence product strategy and direction
• Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products
• University Degree (BS or MS in Computer Science or related field a big plus)
• Solid academic background in human-computer interaction or related field
• Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based interfaces; a great portfolio of work / samples of interaction design work is a must
• Strong, clean visual design sense
• Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills
• Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in this position and match the criteria stipulated in the ad, we would like to hear from you. Your application will be handled in strictest confidence and any restrictions will be respected. You can use the link below to send your application by email to: